Household fans are a cheaper way of escaping the hot spell. And of all household fans, floor fans happen to be the most portable. For instance, they don’t need permanent installation. Hence, you can put and use anywhere. And for the most part, they help spread airflow to those tight corners. As you can see, there is a ton of reasons why one might need a floor fan. Nonetheless, selecting the best floor fans isn’t an easy task. With that in mind, we’ve decided to do most of the hard work for you. In this article, review the best floor fans on the market. Remember, we make our selections based on user-friendly features, efficiency, and affordability. Hence, there’s a high chance that our list has the floor fan you’ve been looking for. Read more and find out for yourself!
- Table of The Best Floor Fans With Remote Control Reviews
- 10. Deco Breeze Floor Fan with Remote / 3 Speeds & Adjustable Height
- 9. AmazonBasics Pedestal Floor Fan with Remote
- 8. PELONIS Oscillating Fan with Remote / Powerful 26 Speed Adjustable Height
- 7. Deco Breeze Best Pedestal Fan Oscillating
- 6. Rowenta Standing Fan Oscillating with Remote
- 5. PELONIS Oscillating Floor Fan with Remote Control
- 4. Aigostar Outdoor Floor Fan Oscillating & Adjustable Height
- 3. AmazonBasics Quiet Floor Fan with Remote
- 2. Deco BREEZE Stand Fan Oscillating
- 1. Lasko, Portable Floor Fan / Elegance and Performance Pedestal Fan
Table of The Best Floor Fans With Remote Control Reviews
10. Deco Breeze Floor Fan with Remote / 3 Speeds & Adjustable Height
Boasting cool features, this floor fan has almost everything you need to stay comfortable. One feature that will catch your attention is the digital display. It has most of the settings you get on high-end floor fans. Not to mention, it’s easy to navigate. Well, this is a 5-blade fan. And the more the blades, the powerful the airflow. Not only is it powerful, but it also runs quietly. Also, it has 3 modes for cooling. For the most part, it can simulate everything from a natural breeze, wind pattern, to a consistent airflow. Moreover, there’s a timing function that allows the fan to run for up to 10 hours. The fan head can oscillate for more coverage. In addition, the height is adjustable from 45 to 54 inches. Hence, nothing comes in between to interrupt airflow. The fan includes a remote control, which works up to 15 feet away.
- A 5-blade design delivers a stronger breeze
- 3 whisper-quiet airflow modes
- User-friendly digital display
- 10-hour timer
- Oscillation feature provides more coverage
- Adjustable height from 45 to 54 inches
- Remote control with a range of 15 feet
9. AmazonBasics Pedestal Floor Fan with Remote
AmazonBasics floor fan utilizes three powerful blades to circulate air throughout your room. Nonetheless, three fan blades are pretty standard for most floor fans. Hence, this floor fan uses a dual-blade design to improve airflow. The fan has an oscillating and tilting head. Well, the oscillating feature provides more coverage. And by tilting, it directs the stream of air up or down. Also, you can adjust the height to fit your needs. Moreover, there are three fan speeds. Thus, you can choose one that is comfortable for you. The timer function is another outstanding feature. You can set the fan to run for up to 7.5 hours. The package includes a remote control. Thus, you can operate the fan from across the room.
- Dual-blade design improves airflow
- The oscillating feature provides more coverage
- Tilts to direct airflow up or down
- Adjustable height fits your individual needs
- 3 speeds and airflow modes (nature, sleep, and normal)
- Up to 7.5 hours timer function
- Remote control
8. PELONIS Oscillating Fan with Remote / Powerful 26 Speed Adjustable Height
PELONIS is an intelligent floor fan. Hence, it does most of the hard work for you. First, it adjusts speed depending on room temperature. Secondly, it has a memory function. As a result, you don’t have to repeat your selections. Apart from using smart technology, this floor fan offers more speeds. It has up to 26 speeds, including a safe level for different ages. Thus, it offers healthy cooling for the whole family. Also, there are up to 5 silent modes. Therefore, you can adjust to the level of comfort you need.
The fan uses 5 aviation blades. For this reason, it’s more powerful yet quiet. The fan head can tilt. Not to mention, it can oscillate up to 85 degrees. Furthermore, you can adjust the height. Hence, you can customize it for more comfort. The fan includes a timing function. You can set it to run for up to 12 hours. For this reason, it helps save energy, especially when you’re not around. Furthermore, it includes LED displays for easy selection in the dark. The fan comes with remote control.
- A powerful and super quiet turbo motor
- Intelligent mode for automatic speed regulation
- 26 speeds and 5 comfort modes
- Fully adjustable to provide flexible cooling
- Memory function recalls your last settings
- 5 aviation blades run quiet but deliver more powerful airflow
- 12-hour timer
7. Deco Breeze Best Pedestal Fan Oscillating
Deco Breeze floor fan not only provides comfort, but it also enhances the look of any space. It comes in premium stainless steel to provide lasting durability. Besides, it offers a timeless and elegant finish. For instance, you get in copper or silver. The fan has a whisper-quiet motor. Hence, you can run it anytime and anywhere without distraction. Though quiet, it delivers powerful airflow, thanks to the four blades. You can choose from 3-speed settings (900 RPM, 1100 RPM, and 1280 RPM). Also, the fan oscillates for greater coverage. The height is adjustable from 37 to 49 inches. Furthermore, it has a tilt feature that directs airflow in the direction you want. In short, this floor fan is adjustable for any situation.
- Elegant stainless steel construction
- 3 quiet fan speeds
- Oscillates and tilts to provide flexible cooling
- Adjustable height from 37 to 49 inches
- Heavy base for stability
6. Rowenta Standing Fan Oscillating with Remote
VU5670 is by far the most powerful floor fan from Rowenta. It has 5 blades and a turbo boost. Hence, it delivers an exceptionally strong airflow, up to 2436 cubic feet per minute. There are 5-speed settings, including a silent night mode. For the most part, it operates at 35dB. Thus, it offers ultra-quiet performance. The fan has an electronic control panel, which displays time and operation status. The timing function, for instance, allows the fan to run for up to 8 hours. Also, you get a smart energy-saving mode, which automatically adjusts airflow to save energy. The fan head oscillates to provide more coverage. On the other hand, you can adjust the height from 42 to 54 inches. The fan includes remote control storage, which is a nice touch.
- 5 blades and turbo mode deliver strong airflow
- 5-speed settings
- Ultra-quiet operation at 35dB
- Oscillates and adjusts from 42 to 54 inches high
- Electronic control panel
- 8-hour timer
- Energy-saving mode adjusts airflow to save energy
- On-board storage for remote control
5. PELONIS Oscillating Floor Fan with Remote Control
This is another quality floor fan from PELONIS. Like the 26-speed model, it’s designed with user health and comfort in mind. For instance, it has 12 speeds, which include different modes for each age group. Hence, you get a safe level for babies, kids, and adults. Besides, there are 3 wind modes, which include natural, slumberous, and silent. The fan uses a durable brushless motor that runs cooler for longer. It drives 5 blades to deliver stronger airflow. The fan head, on the other hand, can tilt and oscillate 85 degrees. Not to mention, you can adjust the height of the fan by up to 6 inches. In short, it’s fully adjustable to your comfort level. Also, it includes a 12-hour timer, which can be programmed to turn the fan on and off. Furthermore, you get an LED display that makes it easy to read, even in the dark.
- Powerful yet quiet DC motor
- 5 powerful blades
- 12 fan speeds, including 3 wind modes
- Fan head tilts and oscillates 85 degrees
- Height adjusts by up to 6 inches
- 12-hour timer
- LED display for easy reading
4. Aigostar Outdoor Floor Fan Oscillating & Adjustable Height
Aigostar floor fan offers straightforward controls. Hence, it’s easy to operate. Not to mention, all controls are on the fan head. Thus, you don’t have to bend to choose your setting. This 3-blade fan has 3-speed settings to deliver the amount of airflow you need. The fan head can tilt 24 degrees to adjust the angle. Also, it oscillates 85 degrees for more coverage. The height, on the other hand, is fully adjustable from 39.4 to 47.2 inches. Therefore, you can adjust to your liking.
- 3-speed settings
- Tilts 24 degrees and oscillates 85 degrees
- Height adjustable from 39.4 to 47.2 inches
3. AmazonBasics Quiet Floor Fan with Remote
Dual-blade design is perhaps one of the most remarkable features of this floor fan. Unlike single blade fans, it generates a wider stream of air. Hence, it cools faster. The fan has 24-speed settings, including 3 comfort modes. As a result, you can fine-tune to the level of your liking. The fan head has a tilt-back feature. Besides, it oscillates for efficient coverage. A quiet DC motor eliminates noise distractions. Also, the fan had an LED screen. Thus, it’s easy to pick your settings, even in the dark. It includes a remote control for long-range operation.
- Dual-blade design improves airflow
- 24-speed settings, including 3 comfort modes
- The fan head can oscillate or tilt back
- Height adjustable stand
- Quiet DC motor
- Easy to read LED screen
- Includes remote control
2. Deco BREEZE Stand Fan Oscillating
This beautifully crafted floor fan doubles as a decorative piece. Unlike other floor fans on the list, it’s made of wood. Together with carved lines, it offers a timeless, classic look. It’s a 4-blade fan with 3-speed settings. Hence, you can pick the speed that matches your comfort level. It can oscillate for wider coverage. Not to mention, it can tilt to direct airflow where you need it most. Therefore, it’s as decorative as it’s functional.
- Timeless wooden design
- 3-speed settings
- Oscillates for wider coverage
- Tilt-back feature adjusts the angle of the fan head
1. Lasko, Portable Floor Fan / Elegance and Performance Pedestal Fan
Despite being one of the most affordable floor fans, Lasko 1827 doesn’t disappoint in terms of performance. The fan has 3 quiet speeds. Hence, you can choose a level that’s best for you. Not to mention, it has an adjustable head. For instance, it can tilt back to direct air where you need it. Also, it can oscillate for widespread airflow. And should you choose, you can adjust the height from 38 to 54.5 inches. All controls are on the fan head. Hence, you don’t have to stoop to pick your setting.
- 3 quiet speed settings
- A 5-blade design delivers more airflow
- The fan head tilts and oscillates to improve airflow
- Adjustable height from 38 to 54.5 inches