An exhaust fan is usually an essential addition to your shower room or bathroom. Most people think that the bathroom windows are usually enough to keep moisture and odor away from the bathroom. However, it’s not a great option, especially if the outside atmosphere has a lot of moisture or is humid. According to research, high moisture content often leads to mildew and mold formation, causing significant deterioration of wooden frames, paints, and walls. Besides, the use of high-quality chemicals to get rid of these molds can significantly affect your health.
Apart from utilizing air fresheners in the bathroom, you should also install exhaust fans to enable the air to escape the shower room. It’ll certainly keep the bathroom odor-free, and you do not have to worry about going to the bathroom each time someone leaves it.
Therefore, you should find the right spot and install it. The best ventilation fan does not only solve all the humidity issues, but it’ll also prevent the growth of mildew and mold, giving you a healthier and cleaner bathroom. Read on to discover the most effective and reliable bathroom ventilation fans that can save on energy and also maintain the aesthetic value of your bathroom.
- Table of The Best Bathroom Ventilation Fans Reviews
- 10. Broan-Nutone Bathroom Ventilation Fan-AE80B Single Speed Fan, Ceiling Room Fan
- 9. BV Bathroom Ventilation and Exhaust Fan-Ultra Quiet 90-CFM
- 8. BV Bathroom Fan-Ultra Quiet 150-CFM, Bathroom Ventilation, and Exhaust Fan
- 7. Panasonic Quiet Air Flow-Long Lasting-Easy to Install, FV-30VQ3 Ventilation Fan
- 6. Air King Bathroom Ceiling Fans-BFQ90-CFM
- 5. Broan-NuTone Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light, 50 CFM 2.5 Sones
- 4. Tatsumaki Electric Bathroom Fan, Ventilation Fan with 6W LED Light, Suitable for 120 sqft Room–LD-120
- 3. DELTA ELECTRONICS (AMERICAS) LTD. Bathroom Exhaust Fan, Delta BreezSlim-SLM50
- 2. Hon&Guan Home Ventilation Fan, Bathroom-Super Silent, Strong Exhaust-Bathroom Fan Light, 6 Inches
- 1. Panasonic Bathroom Fan, Ventilation Fan-Extremely Quiet-Long Lasting-Easy to Install-FV-11VH2
Table of The Best Bathroom Ventilation Fans Reviews
If you are looking for exhaust fans for your bathroom that can provide you with high durability and many other convenient features, then this product is a great option. This fan enables you to do some retrofit installations without any laborious job of accessing all the air ducts. All you need to do is follow the simple instructions and install the Broan fan within a few minutes while being underneath the ceiling.
The fan generates an incredible airflow of 80 CFM, and you do not have to worry about the noise levels because it has a 1.5 sones rating. It includes TrueSeal Damper Technology, giving you 50% lesser leakage threats.
- Ventilation is super because it offers great performance
- Does not leak air out
- Energy efficient
- You can use it over bathtubs with GFCI circuits
9. BV Bathroom Ventilation and Exhaust Fan-Ultra Quiet 90-CFM
The BV Ultra-quiet 90 exhaust fan has remarkable features, and it also endows a quiet performance. Its Silent-clever technology enables it to generate a noise output of only 0.8 sones. Besides the incredible performance of this fan, the ventilating power is also enough to cover bathrooms with a maximum area of 90-square feet. The incredible performance motor normally conserves energy assisting you in saving considerably on your utility bills. Besides, you will also get performance and quality assurance UL and with HVI 2100 certification.
- It has a lower noise level of 0.8 sones
- Includes a Clever silent technology that offers high airflow at low noise levels
- High airflow of 150 CFM
- Comes in multiple models for various indoor sizes
8. BV Bathroom Fan-Ultra Quiet 150-CFM, Bathroom Ventilation, and Exhaust Fan
Most of the time, an exhaust fan may not perform to in full capacity because of bad ducts that are manufactured from flimsy material, which makes them corrode or get damaged, causing air leakage. However, BV 150 exhaust fan has a duct collar that’s made of stainless steel materials. It has high resistance, especially against most types of corrosion. As a result, it’s durable enough and can last you for an extended period.
- It comes with all necessary hardware like metal and wood screws as well a suspension brackets.
- You can mount the exhaust fan on your bathroom wall without or with suspension.
- The motor includes thermal protection
- Lubrication that’ll last you for a very long time.
7. Panasonic Quiet Air Flow-Long Lasting-Easy to Install, FV-30VQ3 Ventilation Fan
This exhaust fan by Panasonic is usually run by an enclosed condenser motor, which allows the large double suction blower to move air outside the bathroom easily. It has a big width that can pull air from two sides, hence reducing the need for fans with fast RPM, ultimately eliminating noise. Nonetheless, the fan will constantly perform for you over an extended period and can displace 290 cubic feet of air every minute. To make things better for you, Panasonic has also included a fan damper that easily blocks air from entering inside your bathroom through the fan.
- Blower blades that are dolphin-shaped
- It comes with a protective coat of paint to prevent corrosion
- The duct has a diameter of 6 inches.
- Pretty easy to install
6. Air King Bathroom Ceiling Fans-BFQ90-CFM
The Air-King BFQ fan has a quality White polymeric grille design that provides a pretty catchy visual that complements the general appeal of the bathroom. It comes with a standard-sized durable plastic housing that ensures augmented performance and quiet operation. The Air-King fan is designed to endow a maximum Airflow of around 90 CFM and a noise level of 2.5 sones only. Besides, it also features an incredible snap-in installation system that allows for the simplest ceiling installation. Moreover, it also comes with a backdraft damper and plastic duct for draft protection and silent operation. This fan is UL listed and HVI-certified, which guarantees you higher-performance ventilation at a budget-friendly rate.
- Offers you optimum performance at an affordable rate
- Pretty easy to install
- Provides a high airflow of around 90 CFM
- It is UL listed, and HVI certified for installation over tub or shower
5. Broan-NuTone Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light, 50 CFM 2.5 Sones
Just like the other products offered by Broan, this exhaust fan does not disappoint. This compact unit is usually designed to suit all your freshness needs in the bathroom. It does not only function appropriately, but it also offers both ventilation and light at a budget-friendly price that does not create a dent in your wallet.
The process of installation is straightforward and quite easy. With this ventilation fan, you will enjoy the fresh air for an extended period in your bathroom. Besides, you don’t have to refill the tank with some oils because the fan comes with a permanently lubricated motor that ensures long-lasting use.
- It comes with a versatile design that easily blends with the interiors of any room
- Covers a bathroom with an area of 45 square feet
- Pretty easy to install
- Combines both lighting and ventilation
- Produces low noises when running
4. Tatsumaki Electric Bathroom Fan, Ventilation Fan with 6W LED Light, Suitable for 120 sqft Room–LD-120
The LD-120 exhaust fan by Tatsumaki is designed to operate at the low noise levels to clear any odor and excess moisture from your bathroom. It comes with outstanding features and a 6-watt bright LED light that can easily match with the interiors and décor of your bathroom. One of the best things about this fan is its high circulating speed. This feature-rich fan can endow a maximum speed of 120 CFM, which makes it an excellent option for a big-sized bathroom. The fan can achieve a speed of up to 1007 RPM with
- Offers great illumination using the LED lighting panel
- Ultra-quiet operations
- High Airflow speed of up to 120 CFM
- Ideal for big-sized bathrooms
- Pretty easy to install
This BreezSlim fan operates with a low noise level of around1.0 sones. It’s a single-speed ventilation fan with an airflow of approximately 50 CFM. It comes with an indicator light underneath the grille to enable you to know when the ventilation fan is running. The motor of this fan is brushless for prolonged performance and reliability. The fan has a galvanized steel construction that protects the motor against corrosion after prolonged use. This fan by BreezSlim is approved for a wall mount or ceiling mount installation. You can easily install it, and it’s a great choice for new bathroom projects or a bathroom remodel project.
- The compact size of approximately 7.2 inches by 7.2 inches
- Single-speed of 50 CFM airflow
- Operates at a fan rate of 1.0 sones
- Shows a LED indicator when it’s running
- Ideal for ceiling or wall mounts
2. Hon&Guan Home Ventilation Fan, Bathroom-Super Silent, Strong Exhaust-Bathroom Fan Light, 6 Inches
This exhaust fan is made from high-quality ABS plastic that’s anti-UV and doesn’t corrode as a result of rust. It usually comes with IP34 certification, which means that you don’t have to worry about water splashes. The fan operates at 2350 RPM, but you don’t have to worry about the noise levels because it’s maintained lower than 40 decibels.
- Made from a thin front panel of 7 blades
- Includes a pure copper motor
- Ideal for both ceiling and wall mounting
1. Panasonic Bathroom Fan, Ventilation Fan-Extremely Quiet-Long Lasting-Easy to Install-FV-11VH2
This WhisperWarm ventilation fan by Panasonic includes an internal heating element. The 1400-watt heating component requires a fast one-minute warm-up duration before it emits any heat. The fan’s blower wheel draws air in from the two sides of the unit, allowing for good airflow through the entire ventilation unit. The fan runs at 110 CFM and 0.7 sones noise level. This fan needs at least one 20-amp dedicated circuit, and its design enables it to fit in a 2inches by 8 inches construction, but its made for ceiling mounts only. For high heating performance, you should install your heater not higher than 8-feet from your bathroom floor.
- Operates at approximately 0.7 sones
- Airflow speed of 110 CFM
- Heating component
- Ideal for ceiling mounts